- Associate Attorney
Associate attorney exclusively practicing Workers' Compensation Defense. With over six years in the industry, Ms. Roa can handle cases from inception to successful resolution. Offering practical advice and guidance to employers, ranging from small businesses to human resources personnel for corporate entities, Ms. Roa focuses on facilitating the claim process in an efficacious manner. As to Carriers, Ms. Roa enjoys collaborating with these clients to ensure accurate, swift, and knowledgeable results in litigation and negotiation. Having previously worked with plaintiffs, foster youth, and indigent clients, she is also compassionate and attentive when serving people with their legal needs.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation 100%
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- Tufts University, Medford, Florida
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: International Relations and History
- Wendy Robbins, Esq.
- Steven Miller, Esq.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Inns of Court- Workers Compensation South Florida, Member, 2018 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Kaplan & Miller, Associate Attorney, 2012 to 2018
Pro Bono Activities
- Dade Legal Aid - Put Something Back, 2016 to 2017
- Guardian Ad Litem, 2013 to 2014